JAMFOREVER MUSIC through this document, wants to make known to all its users the mechanisms for collecting personal data, in addition to the treatment and protection we give them. Similarly, and in compliance with European regulations on data protection and the Law of Services of the Information Society, we guarantee full and complete compliance with the provisions of these regulations.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
JAMFOREVER MUSIC.com asks its USERS to create or subscribe to its website personal data related to:
- Name and email and a password for that account. The password is joined to log in to your JAMFOREVER MUSIC account and the password is stored securely so that no one other than the USER, can access it.
- Telephone, physical address, city and country.
WHEN AND HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
- When the USER registers on our WEBSITE or fills out any contact form or subscription newsletter, he or she authorizes us to collect his or her name and e-mail address.
- When the USER makes a purchase of a product from the WEB SITE, he/she must fill out a form with his/her telephone number, address, city and country.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- JAMFOREVER MUSIC.com collects personal data in order to provide the USER with information related to their personal interests and/or information related to products or services of interest to the USER.
- We send communications via email with important messages about the USER’s account, orders and promotional messages for the products and services of the WEB SITE.
- We use data such as telephone, address, city and country to calculate the taxes applicable to each country that is required.
- Name and e-mail data are used to provide a personalized experience to the USER in the WEB SITE.
- We use Mailchimp, as a third party provider, to send our users emails containing information and promotional material from our store.
HOW WE PROTECT USER INFORMATION
- At no time, JAMFOREVERMUSIC.com will share or transfer the personal data of the USER with third parties, except in those cases where the law requires it.
- The personal data of the USER is stored on the servers of the WEB SITE, which is free of viruses, protected by firewalls and monitored by professionals.
- In the unlikely event that there is a hacking or theft of personal information from the USER, JAMFOREVERMUSIC.com will immediately notify the USER via email and will participate to the relevant authorities to minimize the negative impact.
HOW TO UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are willing to provide any personal data and according to the Data Protection Act 1998, to offer detailed information of what we support in our customer database. At any time the USER can request an update or deletion of the personal data stored on the WEB SITE, by sending an email or filling out the contact form on the WEB SITE.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
PAYMENT GATEWAYS AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
The WEBSITE makes use of external payment gateways such as MercadoPago and PayPal to process the data of the products and services of the WEBSITE. The financial information and purchase data will not be stored in the WEB SITE servers but in the servers of the external payment gateways. All the information will be saved and protected according to the policies of the payment gateways, being under this support the management and registration of data and the proper issuance of the billing of the USER or CUSTOMER.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by the WEBSITE and stored in the USER’S browser that allows JAMFOREVERMUSIC.com to check the previous activity of the browser, such as: the time the USER spends on the WEBSITE, which pages he/she visits, which country he/she is from or connects to, which device he/she has at the time of connection. They also allow JAMFOREVERMUSIC.com to customize the USER experience, such as remembering the USER password to log in, displaying the USER name and account information.
At any time the USER can delete the cookies from their browser and visit incognito. This will only affect the USER’s browsing experience as it cannot be personalized.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Google Analytics : JAMFOREVERMUSIC.com uses Google Analytics to track the behavior of USERS on the WEBSITE and to bring demographics for optimization and good performance of the WEBSITE in general.
See Google Analytics Data Protection Policy and general information
Facebook Ads: JAMFOREVERMUSIC.com runs advertising campaigns on the Facebook Ads platform, which inserts certain cookies in the USER’s browser in order to show them relevant and interesting advertising ads.
How can I change my cookie settings
Most web browsers allow some control over most cookies through the browser settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see which cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.